Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

James F. McMullen

22 January 2016

1891 – Furlong’s Mills, Kennedy Quay, Cork

Architect: James F. McMullen Also known as Marina Mills, demolished circa 1986, the ground floor walls have been kept as a site wall. Described in The Irish Builder, December 15 1890: “The bricks...

05 November 2009

1927 – No. 51 – 54 St. Patrick’s Street, Cork

Architect: James F. McMullen Ornate large former department store building now divided into smaller retail units. The upper storeys look neglected and the whole building has a forlorn air. The property was Grant’s...