Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

James Savage

20 January 2010

1816 – O’Donovan Rossa Bridge, Dublin

Architect: George Knowles & James Savage Built in 1813 and opened in 1816, this was originally known as Richmond Bridge after the Viceroy – it was later renamed after Jeremiah O’Donovan Rossa (1831-1915)...

20 January 2010

1818 – Father Mathew Bridge, Dublin

Architect: George Knowles & James Savage Originally the site of the only bridge crossing the Liffey until 1674, Fr Mathew Bridge is named after a proponent of abstinence from alcohol. The current bridge...