Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

John L. Robinson

17 September 2009

1880 – Design for O’Brien Institute, Marino, Clontarf

Architect: John L. Robinson Now known as the O’Brien Institute, this building was to serve as an orphan home and school, financed by a trust that was founded by Bridget O’Brien in 1876....

17 September 2009

1885 – St. Saviour’s Dominican Convent, Dublin

Architect: John L. Robinson Adjacent to the fine St Saviour’s Church by J.J McCarthy is the monastery designed by John Loftus Robinson in 1885 from the funds that was originally intended to add...

17 September 2009

1879 – Dun Laoghaire Town Hall, Co. Dublin

Architect: John L. Robinson Now part of the larger DĂșn Laoghaire-Rathdown County Offices, the former Town Hall and Market House was a multipurpose building containing a Courthouse, trade and administration facilities for the...

Pages:« Prev12