Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

John Neville

06 January 2010

1858 – No.70 Clanbrassil Street, Dundalk, Co. Louth

Architect: John Neville Built by Nicholas Martin & Company as a wine store known as the ‘Wine Vaults’, the building originally featured an impressive rusticated ground floor shopfront in the style of the...

06 January 2010

1853 – Garda Station, Dundalk, Co. Louth

Architect: John Neville Designed as the County Gaol by John Neville, and now in use as the town’s Garda Station. This is a fine if overblown piece of architecture. Neville was the County...