Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

John P. Davis

05 June 2014

1873 – O’Ferrall’s, Kells, Co. Meath

Architect: John P. Davis Alteration and enlargements by Trim-based architect John P. Davis. A fine shopfront with private entrance to living accommodation to one side. Stylistically what is now expected as Irish country...

07 March 2014

1883 – Carrollstown House, Trim, Co. Meath

Architect: John P. Davis Completed by June 1883, for P.J. Dunne, JP. “The entrance hall is beautifully laid out with encaustic tiles, and is separated from the staircase or inner hall by marble...