Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

John Skipton Mulvany

20 January 2014

1847 – Railway Station, Blanchardstown, Co. Dublin

Architect: John Skipton Mulvany Demolished railway station constructed for the Midland Great Western Railway Company. Similar in design to station at Lucan North. Closed in 1934 and the site cleared by the constructed...

17 October 2013

1850 – Royal Irish Yacht Club, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin

Architect: John Skipton Mulvany Constructed between 1847 and 1850, at a cost of around £4,000. From The Builder: “The Royal Irish Yacht Clubhouse, Kingstown, county Dublin, of which a view of the water...

07 June 2013

1849 – Mayfield House, Portlaw, Co. Waterford

Architect: William Tinsley / John Skipton Mulvany Detached seven-bay three-storey over basement Italianate house incorporating fabric of earlier house constructed for the Malcomson family, whose cotton mills were nearby. Originally designed by William...

07 March 2013

1818 – Former Griffith Barracks, South Circular Road, Dublin

Originally known as the Richmond House of Correction and later the Richmond Bridewell. Opened in 1818 to designs by Francis Johnston, with later work in the 1850 by John Skipton Mulvany. In 1887...

13 April 2012

1851 – Former MGWR Station, Athlone, Co. Westmeath

Architect: John Skipton Mulvany The MGWR Station or East Station was designed by John Skipton Mulvany and opened in 1851. It closed in 1985 when the station for Athlone was transferred to the...

24 March 2012

1843 – Mount Annville, Dublin

Architect: John Skipton Mulvany / William Dargan Probably initially design by Dargan for himself with work also by John Skipton Mulvany. After Dargan sold the house in 1863, it became a convent and...

09 April 2010

1850 – Broadstone Railway Station, Constitution Hill, Dublin

Architect: John Skipton Mulvany Broadstone harbour’s location was chosen for its proximity to the markets and the law courts. Bolton Street was the preferred site, but high land prices and objections from local...

28 January 2010

1842 – Royal St. George Yacht Club, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin

Architect: John Skipton Mulvany / George Papworth A fine facade dominated by classical columns in a design of pedimented pavilions – designed over a period of some years and by two different architects....

27 January 2010

1854 – Former Railway Station, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin

Architect: John Skipton Mulvany Opened in 1842 by the Dublin & Kingstown Railway Company, with further works in 1854, this is the third building along the waterfront by John Skipton Mulvany. Built over...

Pages:12Next »