Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Kaye-Parry Ross & Hendy

06 May 2013

1929 – Our Lady of the Wayside Church, Kilternan, Co. Dublin

Architect: Kaye-Parry, Ross & Hendy Designed by Arnold Francis Hendy of Kaye-Parry, Ross & Hendy and constructed in timber. A simple chapel, the interior has a curved vaulted ceiling with two rows of...

20 January 2010

1929 – Pembroke Library, Anglesea Road, Dublin

Architect: Arnold F. Hendy A graceful little library with a rather unfortunate porch attached. This small brick library just off Merrion Road and surrounded by RDS property has an interesting central bay. This...