Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Kaye-Parry & Ross

10 June 2014

1908 – Swimming Baths, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin

Architect: Kaye-Parry & Ross Originally opened in 1842 and rebuilt by the town council in 1908. In 1843, John Croswaithe built baths on the corner of Scotsman’s Bay. Originally known as the Royal...

12 March 2014

1906 – Pier & Public Baths, Warrenpoint, Co. Down

Architect: Kaye-Parry & Ross Public baths and pier still largely intact but derelict after being closed in recent years. The pier was elevated over the swimming areas which were separated into men and...

23 October 2012

1903 – The Pavilion, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin

Architect: Kaye-Parry & Ross Pavilion and pleasure grounds incorporating concert hall, sun lounge, and tea rooms. Originally constructed in 1904, but rebuilt in 1916 after a fire the previous year. Later pulled down...

19 January 2012

1907 – Irish International Exhibition, Dublin

Architect: Kaye-Parry & Ross The leading force behind the project was William Martin Murphy, a prominent businessman and owner of the Irish Independent, Clerys, and the Dublin United Transport Company. The exposition ran...

13 April 2010

1899 – Louis Copeland, Nos. 40-41 Capel Street, Dublin

Architect: Kaye-Parry & Ross Originally built as a bank, a branch of the Provincial Bank, hence the unusual shopfront, this building at 40-41 Capel Street has been remodeled several times. Extended as a...

06 June 2009

Lyons, Henry J. (1880-1947)

Apprenticed to Kaye, Parry and Ross before establishing a private practice in 1927. Elected Fellow of the RIBA in 1925. Specialised in commercial buildings, particularly cinemas and factories, before being joined by his...