Architect: Charles Grieve
Architect: George E. Bond & J.W. Nash
Architect: Frank L. Pearson Birds-eye perspective view including ground plan published in The Building News, October 2nd 1908.
Architect: J.M. Brydon Published in The Building News, June 9th 1876.
Architect: Hubert Bensted In 1855 Thomas Charles, a local doctor and antiquarian, left his collections of art and antiquities to Maidstone Borough Council. The Council acquired Charles’s house, Chillington Manor,from his executors and...