Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Kent

29 June 2009

1908 – Bailiffs House, Dairy & Farm Buildings, Hever, Kent

Architect: Frank L. Pearson Birds-eye perspective view including ground plan published in The Building News, October 2nd 1908.

29 June 2009

1876 – Lewins, Kent

Architect: J.M. Brydon Published in The Building News, June 9th 1876.

29 June 2009

1877 – Charles Museum, Maidstone, Kent

Architect: Hubert Bensted In 1855 Thomas Charles, a local doctor and antiquarian, left his collections of art and antiquities to Maidstone Borough Council. The Council acquired Charles’s house, Chillington Manor,from his executors and...