Architect: Alfred Williams This was built, as a lecture hall, for Mr. Henry Maynard in 1875. It was subsequently a village hall (and now known as Victoria Hall) and is now a smart...
Architect: T.G. Jackson The first recorded rector of Bromley, Richard of Wendover, served from 1226 to 1238. However, as the basin of the present font is Norman, it is possible that a church...
Architect: Basil Champneys Built of flint with stone dressings in the Decorated/Perpendicular style in 1882.
Architect: Hubert Bensted View published in The Building News, December 12th, 1884.
Architect: Bromley & Cowell Published in The Building News, April 20th 1888.
Architect: Joseph Gardner Perspective view published in The Building News, May 14th 1886.
Architect: Pugin & Pugin Proposed Church of Our Lady designed for Rev. C. Sigebert Sanders, O.S.B. and published in The Building News, May 7th 1886.
Architect: W. Leonard Grant