Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Lambeth

30 March 2011

1878 – Messrs. Doulton Studios & Showrooms, Lambeth, London

Architect: Tarring, Son & Wilkinson Now known as Southbank House, the only surviving part of the Doulton Pottery complex in Lambeth, south London and constructed as the pottery’s museum and art school. Boldly...

28 September 2010

1908 – Lambeth Municipal Buildings, Brixton Hill, London

Architect: Warwick & Hall Perspective view including ground & 1st floor plans of 1st Premiated Design as published in The Building News, May 19th 1905. After the Metropolitan Borough of Lambeth was formed...

30 June 2010

1887 – School, Woodland Roads, Lambeth, London

Architect: Thomas Bailey Front Perspective Views including plans as published in The Building News, July 8th 1887. Thomas Bailey led the London School Board architects department in the late nineteenth and early twentieth...

30 June 2010

1887 – School, Goodrich Road, Lambeth, London

Architect: Thomas Bailey Front Perspective Views including plans as published in The Building News, July 8th 1887. Thomas Bailey led the London School Board architects department in the late nineteenth and early twentieth...

10 December 2009

1879 – Lambeth Dwellings, London

Architect: Elijah Hoole At a site at the junction of Kennington & Lambeth Roads, London.S.E., published in The Building News, December 26th. 1879. “The site of Surrey Lodge, at the intersectiou of the...

22 July 2009

1891 – Plough Road Schools, Lambeth, London

Architect: Thomas Bailey

21 July 2009

1881 – Lambeth Infant School, London

Architect: John P. Seddon “The new infant-school buildings of St. Mary’s, Lambeth, have been erected upon a site kindly given by the Archbishop of Canterbury, with a frontage to the high road, a...

16 July 2009

1873 – Christ Church, Westminster Road, Lambeth, London

Architect: E.C. Robins A design concept for Christ Church Congregational Chapel which was completed in 1874. The church as completed had the tower and spire on the main facade as opposed to above...

16 July 2009

1861 – St. Stephens Church, South Lambeth, London

Architect: John Bennett Consecrated in 1861, the church could seat 1,200 people. By the 1960s the congregation numbers had collapsed and the decision was taken to demolish the church. It was totally removed...

Pages:12Next »