Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Lambeth

16 July 2009

1861 – St. Stephens Church, South Lambeth, London

Architect: John Bennett Consecrated in 1861, the church could seat 1,200 people. By the 1960s the congregation numbers had collapsed and the decision was taken to demolish the church. It was totally removed...

16 July 2009

1860 – Schools of St. Mary-the-Less, Lambeth, London

Architect: John L. Pearson In 1860 The Prince of Wales laid the foundation stones of new premises in Millers Lane, built on the site of the Vauxhall Gardens as part of a redevelopment...

06 July 2009

1905 – Lambeth Municipal Buildings, Brixton Hill, London

Architect: H.P. Burke Downing 2nd. Premiated Design

Pages:« Prev12