Architect: Marshall Robinson Designed for the 3rd Volunteer Brigade Lancashire Division of the Royal Artillary. Interior Perspective View published in The Building News, November 12th 1886.
Architect: Grayson & Ould Published in The Building News August 27th 1886. The population of Woolton village grew steadily in the 19th century and the previous church, constructed in 1826, was felt to...
Architect: Charles Heathcote Published in The Building News, March 1st 1895.
Architect: Darbyshire & Smith Published in The Building News, August 12th 1887.