Architect: J.M. Brydon Interior view of the New Sessions House, published in The Building News, August 3rd 1900.
Architect: F.H. Pownell The existing building originally erected between 1779 and 1782, as the new Courthouse for the Middlesex Quarter Sessions, at a cost of £13,000. For the next 120 years it was...
Architect: Walter H. Brierley
Architect: George Edmund Street Selected after an invited competition pitted the star-architects of the day against each other for this important comission. Invited were: Henry R. Abraham, Edward Middleton Barry, Raphael Brandon, William...
Architect: Sir Henry Tanner
Architect: Briggs & Wolstenholme
Architect: Reginald G. Kirkby