Architect: James R. Rhind
Architect: Alex Cullen Illustration of committee room published in The Building News, November 27th 1903.
Architect: McArthy & Watson
Architect: Vernon Hodge Unsuccessful entry in architectural competition to design new library for Bangor, to be funded by the Carnegie Foundation.
Architect: Dixon & Potter Opened in 1907 after an architectural competition in 1906. Funded with a grant from Andrew Carnegie who provided £2,500. There is a copper tablet in the library foyer commemorating...
Architect: Hutchinson & Payne In 1903 a competition was held for the design of a new block of offices for the Barry Urban District Council. The assessor for the competition was Mr T.E....
Architect: Spier & Bevane