Architect: E.W. Lacey Published in The Building News, September 4th 1885
Architect: Wimperis & Arber
Architect: J.S. Alder
Architect: Banister Fletcher A Royal Charter by King George IV originally founded the School in 1829 as the junior department of the newly established King’s College, London. The School occupied the basement of...
Architect: Edward Goldie As published in The Building News, August 11th 1899.