Architect: Martin & Purchase
Architect: Edward Gabriel Branch of the London & South Western Bank. Gabriel designed several branches for this particular banking company.
Architect: E.W. Mountford The Battersea Polytechnic Institute was founded in 1891 and admitted its first students in 1894. Its aims were to provide greater access to further and higher education for some of...
Architect: Giles, Gough & Trollope
Architect: E.W. Mountford Battersea Town Hall designed by E.W.Mountford was converted to a community arts Centre (B.A.C.). Image published in The Building News, December 11th 1891.