Architect: T.G. Jackson
Architect: H.S. Legg
Architect: J.B. Stansby The LNWR did have its own architect and architectural draughtsmen were employed in the Engineering Department, and their headquarters was designed in-house. The Architectural Assistant to Chief Engineer between 1852...
Architect: William O. Milne
Architect: James Cubitt
Architect: Arthur W. Blomfield Perspective view & ground plan published in The Building News, May 15th 1885.