Architect: Robert Walker Published in The Building News, April 13th 1877.
Architect: W.C. Edward Ellis Published in The Building News, March 16th 1877.
Architect: J.T. Wimperis Constructed opposite the landmark Selfridges department stire, this mid-Victorian building has is still in use today for a variety of retailers.
Architect: Ernest George & Peto The church was built in 1877 situated on Pendennis Road, Streatham. In 1972, when the Presbyterian and Congregational churches merged, it became the Trinity United Reformed Church. Grade...