Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

M.P. Manning

31 January 2013

1868 – Congregational Chapel and Schools, Twickenham, London

Architect: M.P. Manning From The Building News: “Facing the green in the pleasant hamlet of Twickenham stands the Congregational chapel and schools which have lately being remodelled and extended. One of our engravings...

03 July 2012

1880 – National Hospital for Paralysed & Epileptic, Bloomsbury, London

Architect: M.P. Manning Founded in 1859 and originally called The National Hospital for Diseases of the Nervous System including Paralysis and Epilepsy. For Powis Place, Bloomsbury. Published in The Building News, January 9th...

25 June 2010

1862 – St. Olave’s Church, Ramsey, Isle of Man

Architect: M.P. Manning “Alonq the numerous churches and chapels dotted over the Isle of Man, but very few can lay any claim to architectural beauty or merit; from these few works this week...