Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Mangnall & Littlewood

01 February 2010

1873 – Wholesale & Fish Markets, Manchester, Lancashire

Architect: Speakman, Son and Hickson / Mangnall & Littlewood Manchester Corporation decided in the early 1870s to replace the city’s main fish market in Strangeways with a new one located near Shudehill, close...

23 September 2009

1880 – Palace Hotel & Hydropathic Establishment, Southport, Lancashire

Architect: Mangnall & Littlewood Developed by the Southport Hotel Company (funded mainly by Manchester merchants), the Birkdale Palace Hotel was built on a 20 acre site fronting the Birkdale shore. The 200ft long...

31 August 2009

1880 – Premises, Market Street, Manchester, Lancashire

Architect: Mangnall & Littlewood “These premises are situated at the corner of Market-street and Spring-gardens, Manchester, and form two distinct blocks of buildings. The corner block is recently completed, and belongs to G.B....

15 July 2009

1906 – New Pavilion & Cafe, Bridlington, Yorkshire

Architect: Mangnall & Littlewood

15 July 2009

1903 – New Pavilion, Princes Parade, Bridlington, Yorkshire

Architect: Mangnall & Littlewood As published in The Building News, September 4th 1903.

13 July 2009

1880 – Chorlton Union Schools & Homes, Lancashire

Architect: Mangnall & Littlewood Birds Eye Perspective View including plan & Vignette of Interior Dining Room as published in The Building News January 23rd 1880.

29 June 2009

1891 – Barton on Irwell Union, Lancashire

Architect: Mangnall & Littlewood

08 June 2009

1905 – Proposed Pavilion, Low Green, Ayr

Architect: Mangnall & Littlewood