Architect: Marius Dufresne This magnificent public building was constructed between 1914 and 1916, near the end of the City Beautiful movement. It included a swimming pool and municipal office of public baths.
Archiseek is an online magazine dedicated to, but not exclusively to, Irish architecture. Featuring news from Irish architecture, encouraging discussion between architects and those interested in our built environment, Archiseek is the leading Irish architecture publication. We always welcome submission from Irish architects of recent projects, and unbuilt competition entries for publication.