Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Milltown

27 January 2014

1854 – The Nine Arches, Milltown, Co. Dublin

Opened in 1854 to carry the Dublin & Wicklow railway from Harcourt Street to Bray over the Dodder river. Closed in January 1959. Incorporated by Act of Parliament in 1846 as the “Waterford,...

29 November 2011

1818 – Kilcoleman Abbey, Milltown, Co. Kerry

Architect: William Vitruvius Morrison Also known as Milltown House. More or less abandoned from 1800 to 1818, the house was renovated under the second Baronet, Sir John Godfrey, according to ambitious plans drawn...