Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Moneymore

25 March 2014

1846 – Assembly Rooms, Moneymore, Co. Derry

Architect: William J. Booth Constructed as the Parochial Sunday School by Booth for the Draper’s Company estates. The war memorial is attached to the side wall of the building, and contains the names...

25 March 2014

1831 – 2nd Presbyterian Church, Moneymore, Co. Derry

Architect: William J. Booth This classical barn style church was erected in 1831 as the Meeting House for the congregation, which had seceded from the 1st Presbyterian Church on Stonard St., in 1818....

01 March 2014

1832 – St. John’s Church of Ireland, Moneymore, Co. Derry

Architect: William J. Booth / J.H. Fullerton Designed in a Norman revival style by the architect William Booth for The Drapers Company who also paid for much of the renovation and construction of...

27 May 2012

1680 – Springhill House, Moneymore, Co. Derry

This 17th century unfortified houses, owned by the National Trust was built about 1680 and was originally surrounded by a defensive bawn. Around 1765 two single-storey wings were added and the entrance front...

26 March 2012

1823 – First Presbyterian Church, Moneymore, Co. Derry

Architect: Jessie Gibson Jessie Gibson was employed as surveyor by three City of London companies, the Saddlers’, the Drapers’ and the Vintners’. It was as surveyor to the Draper’s Company, a post which...

26 March 2011

1909 – St. John’s Church, Moneymore, Co. Derry

Architect: John V. Brennan Plain rendered Roman Catholic church,largely rebuilt between 1909-11.