Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Moose Jaw

01 June 2012

1913 – Library, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan

Architect: Reid & McAlpine A fine library building still in use today. Funded through a debenture after the city applied to the Carnegie Foundation for funding, the amount which the Foundation was willing...

02 August 2011

1928 – LCol D.V. Currie VC Armoury, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan

Architect: Storey & Van Egmond The home of The Saskatchewan Dragoons, a unit of the Canadian Forces Primary Reserve. Smaller than some other Amrouries, it still has the Tudor Revival mock castellations and...

01 August 2011

1914 – City Hall, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan

Architect: David Ewart Constructed for the Dominion Government it served as a post office and housed other government agencies such as customs, and eventually, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. In 1963, the City...

06 August 2009

1911 – Walter Scott building, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan

Architect: Storey & Van Egmond Constructed by the Moose Jaw Times Herald the building was the largest commercial office building in the province at the time of its completion in 1912. In keeping...


Skip to toolbar