Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

MTS

24 July 2012

1907 – Garry Telephone Exchange Building, 474 Hargrave Street, Winnipeg

Architect: Samuel Hooper Designed by provincial architect Samuel Hooper, this building was the first telephone exchange erected by Manitoba Government Telephones (first provincially owned telephone system in Canada). It served as headquarters and...

29 June 2010

1983 – MTS Place, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: Smith Carter MTS Place consists of two buildings, a shorter block of twelve floors and a taller narrow block of 24 floors. The building is directly attached to the side of the...

28 April 2010

1930 – Manitoba Telephones Building, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: Alexander Melville Built for the provincial telephone company who still own it today, the Manitoba Telephones Building has Art Deco overtones, notably in the intertwined lettering denoting the company and the finials...