Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr


23 September 2015

1836 – St. Mary’s Cathedral, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath

Built in 1836, it was demolished in 1936 to make way for the new Christ the King Cathedral. Designed to accommodate 6000, dedicated 15 Aug 1836, architect unknown.

23 September 2015

1873 – Bishop’s Palace, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath

Architect: William Hague Built to designs by William Hague, at a cost of £10,000, after he won a competition forof its design. Designed in a severe Institutional gothic like many convents around Ireland....

02 February 2011

2009 – Westmeath County Council Civic Offices and Library, Mullingar

Architect: Bucholz McEvoy Architects Westmeath County Council Headquarters is a low energy civic office building located at the heart of an important archaeological site. The building is an open and transparent building of...