Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Newtownstewart

16 April 2014

1891 – Railway Station, Newtownstewart, Co. Tyrone

Architect: William H. Mills Closed in February 1965, it was opened by the Londonderry and Enniskillen Railway in May 1852. It was taken over by the Great Northern Railway in 1883. The GNR...

30 November 2011

1781 – Baronscourt, Newtownstewart, Co. Tyrone

Architect: John Soane, Richard Morrison, William Vitruvius Morrison Originally built as a 5-bay, 3-storey house for James Hamilton, 8th Earl of Abercorn in 1781 by George Steuart. Remodelled a couple of years later...