Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Northamptonshire

18 July 2009

1877 – Convent for the Sisters of Nazareth, Northampton

Architect: F.W. Tasker

07 July 2009

1885 – House, Kettering, Northamptonshire

Architect: J. Alfred Gotch Designed as residence for for Mr. J.W. Chuff. South West Prospect, including ground plan, published in The Building News, August 14th 1885.

07 July 2009

1877 – New Hotel, Bridge Street, Northampton, Northamptonshire

Architect: Samuel J. Newman

07 July 2009

1891 – Church of All Saints, Braybrooke, Northamptonshire

Architect: Giles, Gough & Trollope

07 July 2009

1877 – Church of St. Lawrence, Northampton

Architect: Burder & Baker

07 July 2009

1903 – Congregational Church & Schools, Northampton

Architect: Charles Dorman

07 July 2009

1864 – St Thomas the Apostle Cathedral, Northampton

Architect: Edward Welby Pugin In 1840 Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin was commissioned to design a collegiate chapel of St Felix which was built in 1844. The number of worshippers soon outgrew the size...

07 July 2009

1873 – Wilton Lodge, Dining Room Chimney Piece, Northamptonshire

Architect: Fred Chancellor

07 July 2009

1878 – St. Michael’s Church, Northampton, Northamptonshire

Architect: Burder & Baker At least two different designs exist for this church from 1878, both from Alfred W. N. Burder & Arthur Baker. The main design illustrated here was published in The...