Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Nottingham

08 February 2014

1898 – Chapel, Workhouse, Nottingham

Architect: Arthur Marshall Following the demolition of the Nottingham Union workhouse in the 1890s to make way for the Victoria Station (itself since closed and demolished), a new workhouse was built at Bagthorpe...

09 March 2013

1869 – The Congregational Institute, Forest Rd., Nottingham

Architect: E.C. Sutton The Nottingham Congregational Institute, a theological training college for Congregational Ministers, was established in Nottingham in 1866 by the Rev. J.B. Paton. From 1868 it had premises on Forest Road....

09 March 2013

1883 – Selected Design Nottingham Municipal Buildings

Architect: Verity & Hunt Selected design from Verity & Hunt for Nottingham Municipal Buildings. Eventually built on a smaller scale to illustrated, as Nottingham Guildhall. The initial estimate for the building was £128,416...

24 October 2012

1877 – Competitive design for Educational Buildings, Nottingham

Architect: Roper & Sutton Competitive design for educational buldings, published in The Building News, March 16th 1877.

28 August 2012

1906 – House in Villiers Road, Nottingham

Architect: Child & Watts Perspective view with plans published in The Building News, November 30th 1906.

02 July 2012

1879 – Hide, Skin & Fat Market, Nottingham

Architect: S. Dutton Walker Section looking east with detail of iron roof published in The Building News, November 21st 1879.

06 February 2012

1885 – Residence, Nottingham Park Estate, Nottingham

Architect: T.C. Hine & Sons Published in The Builder, January 10th 1885.

30 March 2011

1906 – Branch Dispensary, Nottingham

Architect: Ernest R. Sutton Published in The Building News, October 27 1905.

30 March 2011

1877 – Mortuary Chapel, Nottingham

Architect: _____ & White Second premium in a competition published under a pseudonym. Published in The Building News, September 28 1877.

Pages:1234Next »