Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Nottinghamshire

30 March 2011

1901 – King Johns Chambers, Bridlesmith Gate, Nottingham

Architect: John Bowitt Published in The Building News, January 25 1901.

30 March 2011

1898 – Houses, Lenton Boulevard, Nottingham

Architect: Brewill & Baily “The above houses were built with red sand-faced bricks, the roof is covered with red tiles, the windows are glazed with lead lights, and the exterior paint generally is...

30 March 2011

1874 – Parson’s House, Moorgreen, Nottingham

Architect: E.W. Godwin Published in The Building News, March 6 1874.

16 February 2011

1874 – Unitarian Church, Nottingham

Architect: Stuart Colman Front Perspective View & plan; Interior Perspective towards Altar; both published in The Building News, April 24th 1874. Some years ago it became a museum to commemorate Nottingham’s old lace...

22 November 2010

1895 – The Limes”, Edwalton, Nottingham

Architect: Brewill & Baily Perspective view published in The Building News, May 24th 1895.

22 November 2010

1895 – “Leenside”, Nottingham

Architect: Brewill & Baily Perspective view published in The Building News, May 24th 1895.

01 September 2010

1880 – St Mary’s Church, Radcliffe-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire

Architect: Goddard & Paget Perspective view including ground plan as published in The Building News, April 2nd 1880. The church is Grade II listed by the Department for Culture, Media & Sport as...

13 July 2010

1901 – The Croft, Newark, Nottinghamshire

Architect: Brewill & Baily Perspective view including ground plan published in The Building News, June 7th 1901.

13 July 2010

1886 – St. Mary’s Church, Leake, Nottinghamshire

Architect: W.S. Weatherley The church dates from the Norman period but has substantial later medieval work. Until the fourteenth century, the church was dedicated to St. Leonard, but the church was re-dedicated to...

05 July 2010

1899 – House at Newark, Nottingham

Architect: Brewill & Baily Perspective View including Ground Plan published in The Building News, July 28th 1899. “contains dining-room, drawing-room, morning-room, with sitting entrance-hall, together with the usual kitchen offices and out-buildings ;...