Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Nottinghamshire

15 July 2009

1896 – House at Lenton Park, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Architects: Marshall & Turner Perspective views, including plan published in The Building News, December 4th 1896.

15 July 2009

1896 – Alteration to ‘Fernliegh, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Architects: Marshall & Turner Perspective views, including plan published in The Building News, December 4th 1896.

07 July 2009

1906 – Church Hall, West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire

Architect: William R. Gleave Perspective view with plan published in The Building News, November 30th 1906.

07 July 2009

1902 – Additions to Manor House, Normanton on Soar, Nottinghamshire

Architect: Barrowcliff & Allcock

07 July 2009

1903 – Gordon Memorial Home, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Architect: Ernest R. Sutton

07 July 2009

1908 – The Dorothy Boot Homes, Wilford, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Architect: Calvert & Gleave Jesse Boot (founder of The Boots Company) was proud of his native Nottingham, and contributed to schemes for the welfare of the city and its inhabitants. In 1908 the...

07 July 2009

1877 – Academic Buildings, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Architect: Tait & Langham

07 July 2009

1904 – Doctor’s Cottage, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire

Architect: Bateman & Bateman

07 July 2009

1874 – Beauvale House, Nottinghamshire

Architect: E.W. Godwin Beauvale House is an important Grade II* Listed period house designed by the famous architect E W Godwin in Old English Revival Style and completed in 1873 for the 7th...

07 July 2009

1885 – House & Studio, The Park, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Architect: A. Marshall ..