Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Nottinghamshire

07 July 2009

1877 – Academic Buildings, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Architect: Tait & Langham

07 July 2009

1904 – Doctor’s Cottage, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire

Architect: Bateman & Bateman

07 July 2009

1874 – Beauvale House, Nottinghamshire

Architect: E.W. Godwin Beauvale House is an important Grade II* Listed period house designed by the famous architect E W Godwin in Old English Revival Style and completed in 1873 for the 7th...

07 July 2009

1885 – House & Studio, The Park, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Architect: A. Marshall ..

07 July 2009

1860 – Messrs. Wright’s Bank, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Architect: C.H. Edwards . Published in The Builder, August 25 1860.

07 July 2009

1903 – Church of St.Thomas, East Kirby, Nottinghamshire

Architect: Louis Ambler

07 July 2009

1882 – Coffee Tavern & Hostelery, Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire

Architect: Ernest George & Peto A conspicuous and imposing feature when entering Newark from the old Great North Road, founded by Viscountess Ossington, a daughter of the fourth Duke of Portland, in memory...

07 July 2009

1897 – Houses, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Architect: Marshall & Turner

07 July 2009

1888 – New Municipal Buildings, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Architect: F.H. Oldham When the competition for “˜The Guildhall’ on Burton Street was launched in 1888 with prizes totalling £600, it was stressed that business premises were required and not a town hall....