Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Patrick Sheahan

15 March 2010

1948 – The Hydro, Tramore, Co Waterford

Architect: Patrick Sheahan Opened in 1948 ‘The Hydro’’ had a staff of seven and housed a number of sea baths as well as a restaurant. Demolished.

28 March 2008

1973 – River House, 21/25 Chancery Street, Dublin

Architect: Patrick J. Sheahan & Partners Formerly the Motor Tax office, now empty, and possibly awaiting demolition. Abhorantly ugly development that was slated for demolition and redevelopment into an even more horrible building....


Skip to toolbar