Architect: Thomas Fuller Demolished in 1955.
Architect: Robert Cochrane Twentieth century post office with attractively curved windows to the public office. Fairly standard brick with stone trimmings treatment commonly used on post office buildings of this period in Ireland.
Architect: Robert Cochrane An attractive and eclective small post office building from the early twenthieth century when many similar buildings were built across the country. This particular one has a most impressive doorway.
Architect: Sir Henry Tanner
Fine post office facade on otherwise plain facade. Nice “Irish” style lettering in the signage.
Architect: Fred W. Masters Perspective view including plans from The Building News, June 22nd 1888.
Architect: John Rutherford
Architect: Stones & Stones