Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

powerstations

01 March 2011

1915 – Power House, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: Victor W. Horwood Built as the Province of Manitoba Power House to generate power for the Provincial Legislature and Law Courts buildings alongside.

02 October 2009

1908 – Electricity Museum, Lisbon

Architect: Veillard & Touzet The Electrical Museum is housed in the head office of the “Central Tejo” power station. The polychromic brick building dates from the early 20th century and was designed by...


Skip to toolbar