Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Presbyterian Church

09 January 2012

1872 – Elmwood Hall, Queen’s University Belfast

Architect: John Corry Designed by amateur architect John Corry, Elmwood Hall, a former Presbyterian Church, is the concert hall for Queen’s University. Originally designed in 1859, it was not completed until the construction...

07 January 2012

1790 – Meeting-House, Rosemary Street, Belfast, Co. Antrim

Dr. Drummond’s Meeting-House, Second Congregation, Rosemary Street, was built 1790, nad demolished 1964. It is believed that architect Francis Hiorne who designed St. Anne’s Church was consulted on the design. It is unclear...

25 March 2011

1870 – Presbyterian Church, Camberwell, London

Architect: F.C. Capes Design for a Presbyterian Church in Camberwell.

25 January 2011

1911 – St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Stratford, Ontario

The congregation was founded in 1838, and over the next 30 years, the congregational membership grew and prospered, so that in 1868 a new white brick church was built. That building continues as...

16 December 2010

1888 – New Parish Church, Govan, Glasgow, Scotland

Architect: Robert Rowand Anderson Perspective View including ground plan published in The Building News, November 21st 1884. Now known as Govan Old Parish Church, it was also known as “St Constantine’s”. Since 2007,...

05 November 2010

1888 – Plan for First Presbyterian Church, Peoria, Illinois

Architect: Warren H. Hayes Published in the American Architect and Building News, July 7, 1888.

04 November 2010

1887 – Andrew Presbyterian Church, Minneapolis, Minnesota

Architect: Warren H. Hayes Published in American Architect and Building News.

04 November 2010

1890 – Central Presbyterian Church, St. Paul, Minnesota

Architect: Warren H. Hayes Designed by Warren H. Hayes, a leading architect of churches in the United States and Canada during the late 19th century. Hayes’ work holds a significant place in its...

19 February 2010

1908 – Facade of Presbyterian Church, Adelaide Road, Dublin

Architect: H.J. Lundy Although the architect of the building is unknown, it is known that the dramatic fa├žade was designed by H.J. Lundy in 1908. Unfortunately that is all that remains of this...