1901 – The Red Lion, Pen Y Gros
“This hotel, which has just been built, is from the designs of Mr. Richard Hall, architect,
1782 – Mulligans, Poolbeg Street, Dublin
Mulligan’s pub was founded in 1782 and retains much of its original character with its low ceiling and wooden bar. Due to its proximity to the former Irish Press offices,
1882 – Bachelor Inn, No.31 Bachelors Walk, Dublin
A fine old pub façade which still shows the location of the original corner entrance. This is now blocked up and converted to two windows but the original decorative corbells on the signage still exist.