Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Pugin & Pugin

16 April 2010

1887 – St. Charles’s Home, Bullingham, Herefordshire

Architect: Pugin & Pugin Published in The Building News, September 2nd. 1887.

30 November 2009

1886 – St. Mark’s Grange, Margate, Kent

Architect: Pugin & Pugin Proposed Church of Our Lady designed for Rev. C. Sigebert Sanders, O.S.B. and published in The Building News, May 7th 1886.

22 October 2009

1875 – St. Mary’s Church, Warrington, Cheshire

Architect: E.W. Pugin / Pugin & Pugin St Mary’s Church, Warrington is a Grade II listed building and is an active Roman Catholic church. The church was designed by E. W. Pugin and...

06 August 2009

1885 – High Altar, West Gorton Franciscan Church, Manchester, Lancashire

Architect: Pugin & Pugin

23 July 2009

1894 – Hammersmith Town Hall Competition

Architect: Pugin & Pugin As published in The Building News, April 20th 1894.

16 July 2009

1875 – Church of The English Martyrs, Tower Hill, London

Architect: Edward Welby Pugin Original design by Edward Welby Pugin who died in 1875, the remainder of the design work including the interior being completed by Pugin & Pugin. As published in The...

09 June 2009

1881 – New Convent and Church, Dumfries, Scotland

Architect: Pugin & Pugin “This building, now in course of erection, is being built for the nuns of the Perpetual Adoration, at the cost of the dowager Lady Herries. It is situated on...

08 June 2009

Pugin, Edward Welby (1834-1875)

The founder of the Pugin & Pugin practice was Edward Welby Pugin, born in London on 11 March 1834, eldest son of Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin and his second wife Louisa Burton. He...