Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Rathgar

08 October 2014

1861 – Zion Church & School, Rathgar, Co. Dublin

Architect: Joseph Welland & Son “These buildings, recently completed, in the rising and populous district of Rathgar, from funds bequeathed by the late John Gold, is one of the best specimens of ecclesiastical...

03 May 2011

2009 – Matilde House, Rathgar, Dublin

Architect: Ailtireacht Architects This end of terrace Victorian two-storey over basement house in south Dublin required modernization and additional space for the needs of the clients’ growing family. The brief was to provide...

26 January 2010

1862 – Christ Church Presbyterian, Rathgar, Dublin

Architect: Andrew Heiton Designed in the 14th century French Gothic style, this Presbyterian church occupied an awkward and important site in Rathgar. At the main road junction in the village, the site slopes...

26 January 2010

1860 – Church of the Three Patrons, Rathgar, Dublin

Architect: Patrick Byrne The Church of the Three Patrons, Rathgar Road was built between 1860 and 1862 and was one of the last buildings of Patrick Byrne who built many churches in Dublin....