Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

RDS

07 May 2012

1796 – Dublin Society, Hawkins St., Dublin

Architect: Henry Aaron Baker & Edward Parke In 1796 the Dublin Society moved from their building on Grafton Street, to Hawkins Street where they already had their “Repository.” The Society having taken additional...

07 May 2012

1767 – Dublin Society, No. 112-113 Grafton St., Dublin

The first home of the Dublin Society (later the Royal Dublin Society) on Grafton Street. The architect Thomas Ivory was commissioned to design the museum inside the building, but the architect of the...

13 March 2012

1747 – Leinster House Gateway, Dublin

Architect: Richard Cassels Former gateway to Leinster House which terminated the vista of Molesworth Street from Dawson Street. Demolished with the development of the National Museum and Library adjacent to Leinster House in...