Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Rectory

23 April 2013

1873 – Rectory, Wigan, Lancashire

Architect: George Edmund Street Published in The Building News, October 3 1873: “Our illustration of the new Rectory House, Wigan, is a facsimile of Mr. Street’s drawing of the building in the Royal...

13 November 2012

1807 – Lissan Rectory, Cookstown, Co. Tyrone

Architect: John Nash Picturesque Italianate villa, for Rev. John Molesworth Staples (nephew, by marriage, of James Staples of Killymoon Castle, also designed by Nash. Later additions included the balcony, and the removal of...

20 July 2010

1894 – The Rectory, Brondesbury, London

Architect: Charles R. Baker King As published in The Building News, September 14th 1894. Severely damaged during the Second World War.

15 June 2010

1897 – Alford Rectory, Chester, Cheshire

Architect: T.M. Lockwood & Sons Published in The Building News, November 12, 1897.

20 January 2010

1872 – Former Rectory, Clyde Road, Dublin

Architect: J.E. Rogers The former rectory by J.E. Rogers, and the parish hall of 1880 by Sir Thomas Newenham Deane were sold off some years ago. They are now maintained by the Knights...

07 January 2010

1867 – St. Peter’s Glebe House, Drogheda, Co. Louth

Sited within the grounds of St Peter’s, this Glebe house is of two periods. To the rear is a three storey building with a pediment dated 1759. The part of the house shown,...

17 December 2009

1855 – St. Andrew’s Rectory, St. Andrews, Manitoba

Built as the home of Archdeacon William Cockran, who designed the adjacent church, between 1853 and 1855, St. Andrew’s Rectory is an excellent example of mid-19th century Red River architecture. It is a...

11 December 2009

1873 – St Andrews Manse, Toronto, Ontario

A fine house next to St Andrews Presbyterian Church in a colonial style with a nice steep mansard roof, detailed dormer windows and rooftop decorative railing. Like many building across Eastern Canada, there...

09 October 2009

1879 – New Rectory, St. Albans, Hertfordshire

Architect: Edmund Beckett Published in The Building News, November 21 1879: This new rectory house for the Rev. W. J. Lawrauce has recently been built, and is just now being completed. It is...

Pages:12Next »