Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Robinson Keefe Devane

27 June 2012

1964 – Irish Pavilion, 1964-65 New York World’s Fair

Architect: Andrew Devane / Robinson, Keefe & Devane From the official guide; “Some contributions made by the Irish to the happiness of other parts of the world are beguilingly displayed in a series...

23 September 2010

1980 – Irish Life Centre, Abbey Street, Dublin

Architect: Robinson Keefe Devane A large development on the old Brooks Thomas yards consisting of blocks of various heights around courtyards both at streetlevel and raised. All the blocks have copper clad mansard...

03 May 2010

1955 – Former Meath Hospital, Heytesbury St., Dublin

Architect: Robinson Keefe Devane Extension to the original 19th century hosipital in a Dutch modern style. Extended in 1962 by the same architects. Three substantial interlinked blocks make up this stage of the...

14 April 2010

Devane, Andrew (1917-2000)

Andrew Devane was born in Limerick and studied architecture at University College Dublin and was awarded the Taliesin Fellowship. Iin 1946 he left Ireland for the United States to study under Frank Lloyd...

28 January 2010

1973 – St. Fintan’s Church, Sutton, Co. Dublin

Architect: Robinson Keefe Devane Modern catholic church built to cater for the expanding population of the village and area in the 1970s. St Fintans is a stark excample of churches from the period...

26 January 2010

1964 – Irish Nationwide Headquarters, Grand Parade, Dublin

Architect: Robinson Keefe Devane Carroll’s of Grand Parade was designed and built in 1962-64 which was a period of great modernisation in Ireland both of society and of the city of Dublin. Originally...

20 January 2010

1978 – Allied Irish Banks Headquarters, Merrion Road, Dublin

Architect: Robinson Keefe Devane A commercial headquarters on a US model with its heavily landscaped grounds, the AIB Bankgroup building was developed on lands belonging to the Royal Dublin Society across the road....