Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Rush

27 October 2011

1827 – Kenure House, Rush, Co. Dublin

Architect: George Papworth Rebuilt in 1827 on the site of an earlier house, destroyed by fire. In 1964 the contents of Kenure House were auctioned, and the estate, which was also known as...

02 February 2011

2009 – Rush Library, Co. Dublin

Architect: McCullough Mulvin Architects The former St Maur’s Church stands on the site of an 18th century chapel but looks irreproachably Victorian, pink surrounds and grey stone walls (once rendered against the wind...