Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Salisbury

28 July 2012

1886 – Restoration of Church House, Salisbury, Wiltshire

Architect: Crickmay & Son Restoration of Church House for the Diocese of Salisbury. Elevations to South, River Front, Crane Street including ground & 1st floor plans. Published in The Building News, September 10th...

17 March 2011

1650 – Longford House, Salisbury, Wiltshire

The inscription reads “the fore front of Longford House which is situate about two miles from the city of New Sarum in the County of Wilts. Repaired and beautified by Henry Hare, Baron...

07 September 2009

1881 – Residence, Milford Manor Estate, Salisbury, Wiltshire

Architect: John Harding & Son Designed for G. Nodder esq. and published in The Building News, October 21st 1881.

24 June 2009

1878 – New Bank for Messrs. Pinckney Bros., Salisbury, Wiltshire

Architect: H. Hall Everett & Co. first opened a bank in Salisbury in 1811, situated in the Old Weavers’ Hall, Endless Street. After changes in ownership it became known as Pinckney Brothers in...