Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

schools

29 November 2011

1896 – Dufferin School, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: Charles H. Wheeler Constructed in 1896, and designed by local architect Charles H. Wheeler, this three-storey brick structure was erected by the firm of Kelly Bros. & Co. at a cost of...

29 November 2011

1894 – Norquay School, Lusted Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: George Creeford Browne Designed by local architect George Creeford Browne, the three-storey building was expanded in 1902, and further renovations were made in 1911 and 1920. It was demolished around 1956 and...

22 November 2011

Monaghan Education Campus by Oppermann Architects

A multi-user Education Campus on the site of the former Military Barracks site in Monaghan, designed by Oppermann Architects. This campus will provide education at primary, post-primary and further education levels. Co. Monaghan...

24 October 2011

1932 – Christian Brothers School, Templemore, Co, Tipperary

Opened as a secondary school in 1932.

28 September 2011

1872 – Brookfield National Schools, Highgate Rise, London

Architect: John P. Seddon Front Elevation, Ground Plan with Key published in The Building News, July 26th 1872.

30 July 2011

1947 – River Heights School, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Built to a fairly standard design used throughout the 1940s and early 1950s in Winnipeg, River Heights School is an example of the larger variant of the design. A sprawling single storey building,...

12 July 2011

1889 – Design for Church, Clergy House and Schools, New York

Architect: R.M. Hunt Competitive design for Trinity Corporation for Church, Clergy House and Schools. Published in the American Architect and Building News, March 25 1889.

12 July 2011

1889 – Yonkers School Competition, New York

Architect: James M. Farneyworth, John A. Hamilton, William H. Mersereau Published in American Architect and Building News, March 30 1889.

06 July 2011

1891 – High School for Girls, Blackburn, Yorkshire

Architect: Stones & Gradwell Published in the American Architect and Building News, June 6, 1891.