Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Shoreditch

24 September 2012

1876 – Chapel of St Mary at The Cross, Shoreditch, London

Architect: James Brooks Part of a convent. Published in The Building News, April 14th 1876.

28 July 2009

1897 – Passmore Edwards Free Library, Shoreditch, London

Architect: H.T. Hare Perspective View including ground & 1st floor plans published in The Building News, January 13th 1899. The Passmore Edwards Free Library, as it was originally known, was opened in 1897....

21 July 2009

1881 – Warehouses, Great Eastern Street, Shoreditch, London

Architect: Aston Webb Perspective view published in The Building News, March 18th 1881. “This building has been erected by Messrs. Waters and Son, of 34, Eastcheap, in a plot of laud held from...

16 July 2009

1875 – Schools of St. Michael & Convent with Hospital of St. Mary, Shoreditch, London

Architect: James Brooks