Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Shropshire

23 March 2013

1871 – Preen Manor House, Church Preen, Shropshire

Architect: Richard Norman Shaw North east view published in The Building News, August 11th 1871. A site of a Cluniac monastery -he monastic buildings were demolished in 1850 to make way for a...

10 December 2012

1860 – Llwyn House, Oswestry, Shropshire

Architect: James Blake Published in The Building News, March 23 1860. “We engrave this week a view of the terrace front of Llwyn-house, a mansion in course of erection at Oswestry, from the...

02 July 2012

1875 – Flour Mill & Proposed Miller’s Cottage, Salop, Shropshire

Architect: T.T. Smith Near Hinnington. Published in The Building News,April 2nd 1875.

14 April 2012

1903 – Residence, Gravel Hill, Ludlow, Shropshire

Architect: Wood & Hutchings Perspective and ground plane published in The Building News, March 27th 1903.

06 July 2010

1886 – Lodge Grove, Craven Arms, Shropshire

Architect: Cyril B. Tubbs Published in The Building News, December 24th 1886.

21 December 2009

1886 – Kingsland Grange, Shrewsbury, Shropshire

Architect: H.H. Treasure Now the site of Shrewsbury High Prep, the house has been fully refurbished and modernised to incorporate state-of-the art technology, and now houses the school’s Music department as well as...

21 October 2009

1875 – Corfton Manor, Shropshire

Architect: S. Pountney Smith From The Architect, July 24, 1875: This house has been built for Mr. T. Lloyd Roberts, J.P., on his estate in Corve Dale. It is built of bricks and...

13 October 2009

1879 – Dairy Cottage, Highfield, Shrewsbury, Shropshire

Architect: Treasure & Son Perspective including ground & Chamber Plans as published in The Building News, Febraury 7th 1879. “This dairy cottage is now being built for Thomas Middleton Howells, Esq., from the...

01 September 2009

1881 – Cloverley Hall, Calverhall, Shropshire

Architect: W. Eden Nesfield The main house was demolished in 1927, leaving the service wing and ancillary buildings. Originally built between 1864 and 1870 by architect William Eden Nesfield for Liverpool banker John...

Pages:123Next »