Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Shropshire

31 August 2009

1880 – Church of St. Mary, Ludlow, Shropshire

Architect: James Brooks “This church had fallen into such a state of decay — the walls being more than a foot out of the perpendicular, and in many places fractured from foundations to...

29 August 2009

1881 – New Chapel, Shrewsbury School, Shropshire

Architect: Arthur W. Blomfield Perspective View including plans published in The Building News, July 29 1881. “The grammar-school at Shrewsbury will shortly be removed from its present quarters to a new bite on...

25 June 2009

1875 – Small School, Halford, Shropshire

Architect: William Penstone Designed for the Hon Lady Mary Windsor. Published in The Building News, July 16th 1875.

25 June 2009

1899 – Bridgenorth & South Shropshire Infirmary, Shropshire

Architect: Edward C.H. Maidman “This building is designed to accommodate eighteen patients — viz., eight in male ward, eight in female ward, and two in private ward. All the accommodation for patients is...

25 June 2009

1878 – Adcote, Shropshire

Architect: Richard Norman Shaw

25 June 2009

1903 – Royal Insurance Offices, Shrewsbury, Shropshire

Architect: A.E. Lloyd Oswell

25 June 2009

1910 – House at Church Stretton, Shropshire

Architect: Ernest Newton

25 June 2009

1905 – Proposed Five Cottages, Market Drayton, Shropshire

Architect: Sydney E. Castle

25 June 2009

1872 – Town Hall & Markets, Whitchurch Salop, Shropshire

Architect: Thomas M. Lockwood From The Building News, October 3, 1873: “Those buildings were erected in 1872, from the designs of Mr. Thos. M. Lockwood, architect, Chester. The design was selected in a...